For #BlackBusiness Month here are some of the speaker we manage and recommend for your company or event.
In order to support, advance and invest in not only black businesses but people, we must understand the history of white supremacy, racial inequality and how our bias could be playing a role in widening the racial wealth gap. For #BlackBusinessMonth here are some of the speaker we manage and recommend for your company or event.
Dr. Akilah Cadet
* Understanding privilege and foundational concepts related to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, and anti-racism
* How to become an accomplice (and understanding the difference between being an ally and an accomplice)
* Managing with inclusion
* Understanding privilege as a leader and building an inclusive, anti-racist organization
* Striving for harmony, not balance, at work
* Reconnecting to joy for BIPOC
* Empowering women of color in the workplace
* Empowering inclusive leaders
* Becoming comfortable with the uncomfortable
* Organizational development & change management
* Disability & invisible/chronic illness awareness and advocacy
* Dismantling white supremacy
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
* Workplace Issues
* Women in Leadership
* Social Justice, Civil Rights and Activism
* Nonprofit Stewardship
* Different approach, different results-Radical Inclusion & Belonging in the Workplace
* Dear White Woman, Please Come Home
* Bypassing Bias by Taking Your Inventory
* An Open Conversation on Race
* Talking to your children about race
* Juneteenth: The Descendant of a Civil War Soldier explains why Juneteenth Matters with a riveting PowerPoint presentation.
* Genealogy: How uncovering one’s past – empowers your future
* Career Empowerment: How to carve your own path in industry
* She Leads: Winning Formulas for Women of Color to Win
Ready to book a speaker? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to understand what type of experience your company is looking for and what type of experience we can customize for you.